- 1 chicken (cut into 8 pieces)
- 150 gm water-melon seed, almond, cashew nut paste
- 50gm white onion paste
- 50 gm plain flour pooh (roasted maida)
- 200 gm fresh cream
- 250 gm white butter
- 500ml chicken stock
- 100gm mushroom sliced
- 100gm carrot
- 50 gm mint leaves chopped
- 1 tbsp white pepper
- 5 gm green cardamom powder
- 2tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- salt to taste
Preparation:Take a heavy bottomed pan, heat butter and add ginger-garlic paste and onion paste. Saute for a while. Add chicken. Cook, put in cashew nut , almond and Water melon seed paste and chicken stock.Simmer it.Mix pooh with water and then strain. Add to chicken pot.
Now slowly put in cream, blanched mushroom and carrot. Flavour this with cardamom powder.
Serve hot. Garnish it with chopped mint leaves.