Radiant, glowing skin is the first step to looking great. And that can be yours sans expensive skin treatments and skin products or makeup layers. Practice these simple tips for an everlasting glow the natural way.
- Mix equal volume of glycerine, rose water and lemon juice. Keep in bottle and apply on face, arms and legs to moisture your skin to keep smooth and soft.
- T0 rejuvenate your skin, use flour mixed with fresh cream, a pinch of turmeric powder and a few drops of lemon juice. For oily skin, use milk instead of cream.
- Face mask of egg white and honey gently removes the tan from your face
- Cucumber is a natural cleanser. Mix cucumber juice with milk and use it as a cleanser.
- Tomato juice, cucumber juice and orange peels can also be applied for a healthy glowing skin
- To bring sparkle to your eyes, add a few drops of lemon in a glass of water and splash your eyes with it. it might smart a bit, but see the results.
- For oily skin apply a mixture of grapes, lemon and egg white. Leave it for 20 mins and rinse with warm water. While lemon acts as a natural cleanser, grapes will soften your skin and egg whites will tighten it.
- Cut lemon and rub the wedge all over your face.Leave it for 20 mins, then rinse off with cold water. This will refresh you. Avoid it if your face is dry type.
- Mix honey, lemon and vegetable oil. This mixture is a good moisturiser for dry skin. Apply this mask for 10 mins.
- To strengthen your hair roots and to get rid of dandruff rub lemon juice on the scalp after oiling the hair. leave for 2 mins and then wash as usual.
- Amla or gooseberries are also very good for hair. if you have very thin or falling hair, eat a few every day. Also boil six amlas in a cup of milk till soft. Remove the seeds and mash into pulp. Apply on the hair roots and leave for 20 minutes before washing. Amlas contain the highest amount of vitamin C can be taken raw, in juice form, as chutney or a morabba(sweet pickle)
- Apply a mixture of honey and milk on the face. This will make your face skin glow.
- For removing facial hair apply a sticky paste of egg white blended with sugar and cornflour. When it dries, gently peel it off Repeat this three to four times a week.
- Thin apple slices rubbed onto oily skin will help in controlling oily shine.