- 500 gm boneless mutton (cut into 1 1/4 inch )
- 1/2 cup thick drained yogurt
- 2tsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or vinegar
- 1 tbsp raw papaya paste with skin (ground)
- deghi chilli powder to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
For Masala grind
- 6 cloves
- 8 black pepper corn
- 1 small piece cinnamon
- 2 tbsp cashewnut paste
Preparation:Wash and dry the meat pieces with a kitchen towel. marinate with lemon juice, garlic, ginger paste, papaya paste, salt, red chilli powder and masala powder and oil.Rub the mutton well with the masala 2-3 times and leave for 8-10 hours.
Pre-heat the barbecue or grill. Put the mutton pieces on a skewer, cook on charcoal fire or keep the skewer on a greased wire mesh of the barbecue.
Turn them 2-3 times and smear with oil 2-3 times. Serve with onion, chilli salad and mint chutney