- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Clove garlic (crushed)
- 1/2" piece of ginger(chopped finely)
- 15gm maida
- 60 ml milk
- 124gm mixed nuts(chopped - Cashew, almonds, walnuts, raisins, pista, etc)
- 30gm fresh breadcrumbs
- 1tbsp green chillies(chopped)
- 1 carrot grated
- 1/2 tbsp coriander leaves chopped
- 1 cup paneer mashed
- 1/2 tbsp cornflour (dissolved in 4 tsp water)
- dried breadcrumbs for coating
- salt tor taste
Fry the onion in oil till it is slightly soft.Add ginger and garlic and fry for a few seconds. Add the flour and cook for 102 minutes.
Gradually stir in milk and bring it to a boil. Remove from fire and stir in the nuts, breadcrumbs, chillies, carrots, coriander, mint, paneer, lemon juice and salt. Leave until absolutely cold.
Divide the mixture and roll into balls. Dip each piece first into cornflour mixture and then coat in breadcrumbs.
Thread into skewers and put into a hot tandoor or an oven at 180°C for about 20 minutes or till they are light brown and crisp.
Remove from Skewer and serve hot with salad